Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports (BJES) is an air-supported structure which offers 114,000 square feet of unique training space for athletes, with clear spans and 75′ high ceilings. Other features include:
- Full size major league infield.
- Moveable bases for various ages
- 8 hitting cages for baseball and softball
- 3 pitching tunnels for baseball and softball
- 20,000 square feet of Sports Performance Training area featuring “The Gauntlet”
- Full collegiate style weight room
- Long toss area for off-season throwing programs and speed work
- 80 yard, 3 lane track
- Multi-sports field for soccer, football and lacrosse
- Full size girls softball infield with moveable bases.
- Multi-use sports field for soccer, football, lacrosse and softball