Little Sluggers Fall Baseball 2017
- Instruction to develop proper throwing mechanics
- Fielding fundamentals
- Hitting instruction with Cangelosi staff
- Baserunning instruction and drills
- Progression of drill work each week leading into on-field games
The Little Sluggers Program is designed to instill a love for the game and all of its skills. We will use “backyard” baseball games to focus on fun ways to experience the game while still learning important skills and rules.
- Wiffle Ball
- Small-sided games
- Wall Ball
- Three 30 minute rotations
“The younger that we can get players involved in learning the proper techniques, the further along their game will be at a young age.”
5-7 years old
September 9th – October 14th
*Limited to 16 players per session.