Act Like A Team
SLCA Outcome Menu (Choose Three)
- Mental Toughness
- Problem Solving
- Goal Setting
This program is designed to promote higher levels of teamwork, collaboration, communication, and increase the likelihood of success for teams. For sports teams, the program uses analogies and language related to the sport the athletes play. For corporate and professional teams, these programs are more focused on improving team process, workplace communication, and prioritizing teamwork over office politics and internal competition among individuals or departments.
Goals: The main goals are to transform the way teams function and establish a high standard for teamwork that is measured in individual contributions to others. This program moves individuals from “me-thinking” to “we-thinking” and focuses groups on their common objectives and the wins they need to achieve together.
- Blend of our SLCA corporate performance content with activity
- Stimulate change and growth in key areas for your team
- 3 Hour experience
- Up to 3 modules from the SLCA Extraordinary Teams – Outcome Menu
- Use of Turf Field
- Up to 4 team members can take the “Leap of Faith”
- The Right Profile assessment for each individual
- The Right Profile results for each individual and team
Price: Call for pricing