About The Instructors
Haley Widner –
James Madison University Varsity Softball Student Athlete 2011-2015
2013, 2014, 2015 NCAA Regional Tournament
CAA Conference Champion 2014
Assistant Softball coach at Bishop Ready High School 2016-Present
Instructing private lessons since 2012
Cammi Prantl –
4 year starter at THE Ohio State University
Started every game of her collegiate career
NFCA Division 1 All-American (2016)
Four time all Big Ten selection
7 years of experience in private and group instruction
Ability to instruct slapping, hitting, catching and defense
Golden Glove Advanced Infield Clinic
- Elite infield training led by former Buckeyes Cammi Prantl, Ashley Goodwin and Alex Bayne.
- Will develop advanced infield techniques including double play footwork, flip variations, throwing fundamentals, Advanced footwork to increase throwing speed, playing hops, etc.
- Athletes will have the option to sign up for Corners or Middle Infield.
Date: Sunday May 5th
Time: 3-6 pm
Advanced Slapping Clinic
- This 3 hour clinic is designed for slappers who are looking to take their game to the next level. Our Slapping clinic is not meant for the beginner players; We will focus on fine tuning their already developed fundamentals.
- Haley and Cammi plan to not only hone in on the softball aspects such as increasing power and ball placement, but also will look to develop the running speed and mental game that goes along with slapping.
Led by former Division 1 slappers Haley Widner (JMU) and Cammi Prantl (OSU).
Date: Sunday May 12th
Time: 3-6 pm