Adult Group Fitness
“Fitness is the key to getting the most out of life. Whether you are training for a sport or for life, join us for Group Fitness.
Group Fitness is for individuals that want to stay active and maintain a healthy lifestyle within an encouraging environment led by our elite coaches. We also offer semi-private fitness and corporate wellness classes. Come join us as we work to achieve a stronger, healthier body inside and out.”
Kelsey M. Lensman, ATC
Group Fitness classes are designed for busy individuals who want to stay active and maintain a healthy lifestyle in an inspiring and challenging environment.
- Classes are 45 minutes of circuit-style workouts aimed to exercise your full body in a short period of time
- Exercises will consist of upper and lower body movements, medicine ball exercises, body-weight exercises, TRX straps, and many more
- Workouts are high-intensity, high energy, and suitable for individuals with any level of experience
Group Fitness classes are powered by KML Movement and will be held every weekday in the morning and evening (before and after work), beginning on September 4, 2018. The monthly cost is based upon the number of times you attend (but, your first class is free!). To sign up, contact the front desk at 614-528-4555 or email email@example.com
|Monthly||6 Mo||12 Mo|
Drop-in Rate – $20 per visit
Semi-Private Fitness and Corporate Wellness Classes
If group fitness does not meet your needs and you have friends or colleagues with similar fitness goals, we also offer customized semi-private fitness and corporate wellness programs.
- Programs are individualized to your small group or corporate needs
- Classes may be held in your offices or at BJES
- Training in a team environment improves results and company morale
- No experience necessary
To sign up, contact the front desk at 614-528-4555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Functional Movement Group Fitness courses are powered by KML Movement.