2023 Middle School Offensive Lineman Academy
- Ages 13-14
home / Sports & Programs / Bo Jackson Football / 2023 Middle School Offensive Lineman Academy
2022 Middle School Offensive Lineman Academy
Learn technique, fundamentals, and improve your on-field performance with Coach Tyrel Detweiler, former offensive lineman at the University of Iowa.
- One, 90-minute practice a week
- Instruction on stance, fundamentals, technique
- Drill work for run and pass blocking
- Learn skills that directly transfer to better on-field play
Middle school is the best time for offensive linemen to be building fundamentals:
- Less bad habits to correct
- Improves your ability to execute run & pass blocks
- Raises your future level of play in high school
Give your son an advantage going into this fall by training during the summer
- Athletes learn and retain skills better as compared to 1- or 2-day camps
- Smaller groups provide more detailed instruction for your son
- Jumping from camp-to-camp yields inconsistent coaching, learning, and retention.
This camp is coached by Dr. Tyrel Detweiler. Coach Detweiler was a former Offensive lineman at the University of Iowa from 2007-2010. Tyrel helped the Hawkeyes to an Outback Bowl Championship in 2008 and a historical 2009 season, winning the Fed Ex Orange Bowl and achieving a Top 10 (7) finish in the nation with a 11-2 record.
Coach Detweiler is also a Doctor of Chiropractic with a Masters in Sports Rehabilitation and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. He was also the Team Chiropractor for the University of Memphis from 2015-2018.
Dates: June 5 – July 26 (Off 7/3 & 7/5)
Days: Mondays and Wednesday
Times: 1:00 – 2PM
Ages: Grades 7-8
Length: 7 Weeks