Spring Ball Football Camp 2018
Ages 8 – 14
$250 per player
In the life of a football player at any level, spring is the time to sharpen your game mentally and physically. Spring Ball, the third installment in the youth Off-Season Training Program, teaches our players mentality of a college program. Spring Ball delves into what it means to be a smarter football player while covering the fundamentals needed to be successful as a youth football player!
What’s covered in Spring Ball?
- Learn the football language spoken by the pros!
- The fundamentals of safe, proper tackling, blocking, pass catching and coverage
- Weekly competition against your peers in football speed and agility drills
- Situational scrimmages and games put new knowledge to the test.
- Instruction from former NFL and Collegiate athletes
- Each player will receive a T-shirt
- Ages 8 -14
- March 10th – April 21st
- Saturdays, 8:00a-10:00a
- 7 Weeks
*Note – Sessions are progressive in nature and build on previous weeks instruction.