Spring Gridiron Academy
Ages 8 – 14
$275 per player
In the life of a football player at any level, spring is the time to sharpen your game mentally and physically. Spring Gridiron Academy, the third installment in the youth Off-Season Training Program, teaches our players mentality of a college program. Spring Gridiron Academy delves into what it means to be a smarter football player while covering the fundamentals needed to be successful as a youth football player!
What’s covered in Spring Gridiron Academy?
- Learn the football language spoken by the pros!
- The fundamentals of safe, proper tackling, blocking, pass catching and coverage
- Weekly competition against your peers in football speed and agility drills
- Situational scrimmages and games put new knowledge to the test.
- Instruction from former NFL and Collegiate athletes
- Ages 8 -14
- March 1st – April 19th
- Mondays, 6:00p-8:00p
- 8 Weeks
*Note – Sessions are progressive in nature and build on previous weeks instruction.