Versus – The name of this program was chosen to set the tone for the attitude that players should have upon arrival at each session
Action – This program will be fast paced and packed with action, as Bo Jackson Football coaches will look to maximize quality reps in skill focused drills. They will learn techniques and drills that they can continue on their own in preparation for their season.
Competition – Athletes will compete against opponents, but also against themselves in order to be challenged and improve.
Respect – Players will learn the bond that is formed when you get a group of athletes together that are all committed to working hard and striving to make each other better through constructive competition.
- Training groups will be managed to keep a beneficial athlete-to-coach ratio in each group in order to maximize quality reps for each player.
- Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports football staff has expertise in position specific skill training.
- Receivers will learn how to improve hand-eye coordination, how to run more precise routes to get open, and how to beat different coverages.
- Defenders will learn footwork, improve techniques, proper reaction movements, ball skills, and man-to-man coverage skills.
- Our Strength & Fitness (BSF) training staff will oversee all sports performance training activity with specific movements focused on agility, speed and core movements that are critical for developing as a skill player.
- Players will learn game strategy from BJES Football Coaches that have played and coached at the high school level or above. Receivers will learn route running strategies, and defenders will learn route disruption techniques.
- Quarterbacks Wanted! What better way for a QB to get better in the off-season than joining a select group of receivers and defenders and throwing live passing game situations. Tuesday Nights will feature our QB Zone Training group.
Format: 2 hours of small group WR & DB skill specific training twice a week
Dates: 10/31 – 12/19