Young Guns Winter Hitting League
Click Below for Weekly Standings:
Standings updated weekly.
With a focus on hitting the “Young Guns” (7-9 year olds) program is designed to introduce proper baseball development at an early age. Surrounding young players with our staff’s experience and respect for the game will give them a huge edge in becoming tomorrow’s elite player. The younger we get kids training with a purpose, the more successful players they will be down the road.
- Allows players to concentrate on their individual development at a young age
- Progressive hitting drills from week to week
- Competitive on-field hitting league
- Top 2 hitters of each division receive a gift certificate
- 40 minutes of in-cage hitting with Cangelosi Baseball Staff
- 40 minutes on-field hitting league
- 40 minutes athleticism development with BSF Staff
Ages: 7-9 years old
*Limited to 16 players per group
When: Saturdays, November 10th – December 15th (7 weeks)
Time: 11:30am – 1:30pm