Facility Policies and Guidelines
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Members are responsible for making good on any membership deduction that is not honored by the bank plus any service charge (This is in addition to any fees your bank may charge). When EZ-pay drafts are refused by the member’s financial institution, the member will be notified of his/her termination. If he/she desires to rejoin Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports, he/she must re-apply. The member is responsible for notifying Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports, in writing or in person, of any changes in name, address, phone or financial institution.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Program Refund & Cancellation Policy: All programs are non-refundable within 2 weeks from the start date of the program. There will be no check/credit card refunds within 2 weeks of program start date or after the program has started; a credit onto your BJES account will be given for future use.
If programs are cancelled due to low enrollment by BJES, participants will be given the option of a full refund or a credit onto their BJES account for future use.
Training Lesson Refund & Cancellation Policy:
24 HOUR NOTICE
The policy states that any scheduled lesson may be cancelled without penalty if done so at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled time by the client or the instructor.
LESS THAN 24 HOUR NOTICE
Clients will be allowed two (2) short-notice cancellations without penalty within a one year period. After that you will be automatically charged for the lesson. If BJES staff makes a scheduling error or calls to cancel a lesson within 24 hours of the scheduled time and is unable to provide an appropriate house/pro instructor this will count against BJES. BJES is also allowed two (2) scheduling errors/last minute cancellations within a one year period. Any cancellations/scheduling errors after this will result in a lesson credit to your account.
Any lesson that you do not show up for without calling prior to the lesson time will automatically be charged as a lesson.
OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGE POLICY:
Coolers and outside food and beverages are prohibited. Each participant is permitted to bring up to, but not exceeding, 32 ounces of liquid into to the facility. Food service options are available for sale at Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports. No food or drink is permitted in the workout areas, except for sports drinks or water bottles.
1. All participants and guests are expected to act in a courteous, caring, respectful and responsible manner.
2. For BJES equipment use including: sports performance equipment, cones, pitching machines, sports balls, etc. Please contact the Front Desk for assistance. Upon completetion participants and guest are required to return equipment to designated areas.
3. Hanging on or moving facility netting is strictly prohibited.
4. Verbally abusive behavior, including angry or vulgar language, swearing, name-calling or shouting may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
5. Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or any type of menacing behavior may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
6. Sexually revealing attire exposing midriff, cleavage or buttocks is considered inappropriate and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
7. Shirts and shoes must be worn throughout the building. Athletic shoes/rubber cleats are mandatory on fields, batting/pitching cages and fitness area. Footwear is required throughout the facility!
8. Children aged 11 and under must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older) in the facility.
9. No food, drink, gum, or sunflower seeds are permitted in the workout or field areas, except for sports drinks or water bottles.
10. Bikes, roller blades and skateboards are not permitted in the Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports facility.
11. Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged.
12. All facilities are tobacco-free. Use of tobacco will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the building and grounds, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
13. Participants and guest may be refused admittance if suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Substance use will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
14. Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
15. Lost and found items will be kept at the Front Desk Membership for a period of one week. Items left after one week will be thrown out or donated to Goodwill or the Salvation Army.
16. In the case of an accident or incident, a staff member must be notified and an accident/incident report must be filed and submitted to the appropriate department head. In the case of first responder assistance, all members of the party must remain on the premises until they are released by responder personnel.
17. Theft or behavior that results in the destruction or loss of property may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
18. Loitering within or on the grounds of Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports is considered inappropriate and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
19. Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports does not allow pets inside the complex; however, BJES does comply with all ADA service animal requirements. The ADA defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability.