Facility Policies and Guidelines
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Members are responsible for making good on any membership deduction that is not honored by the bank plus any service charge (This is in addition to any fees your bank may charge). When EZ-pay drafts are refused by the member’s financial institution, the member will be notified of his/her termination. If he/she desires to rejoin Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports, he/she must re-apply. The member is responsible for notifying Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports, in writing or in person, of any changes in name, address, phone or financial institution.
MEMBER CAGE & FIELD RESERVATION POLICY
- Members can reserve cages and fields for use 24 hours in advance.
- Each reservation is for 30 minutes.
- After completing the 30 minutes an additional 30 minutes can be reserved by confirming availability with the Front Desk.
- Pitching Machine Usage is allowed in cages ONLY.
- Please be sure to protect all equipment with screens and netting to prevent damage. (Stools, Pitching Machines, Buckets, etc.)
All members must present their membership card when using BJES. Your membership card is non-transferable. If a membership card is presented by anyone other than the owner of that card, access will be denied and could result in the suspension or termination of membership. If your membership card is lost or stolen, a new card must be obtained in order to use the facility. There is a $5.00 fee to replace a lost or stolen membership card. If a lost membership card is found after a new one has been purchased, the lost card is not valid and may not be used.
EQUIPMENT CHECK OUT:
Members can use their membership cards to check out equipment from the Front Desk. All equipment must be returned. In the event of damaged, theft, or loss of equipment, the responsible party will be billed.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Program Refund & Cancellation Policy: All programs are non-refundable within 2 weeks from the start date of the program. There will be no check/credit card refunds within 2 weeks of program start date or after the program has started; a credit onto your BJES account will be given for future use.
If programs are cancelled due to low enrollment by BJES, participants will be given the option of a full refund or a credit onto their BJES account for future use.
Training Lesson Refund & Cancellation Policy:
24 HOUR NOTICE
The policy states that any scheduled lesson may be cancelled without penalty if done so at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled time by the client or the instructor.
LESS THAN 24 HOUR NOTICE
Clients will be allowed two (2) short-notice cancellations without penalty within a one year period. After that you will be automatically charged for the lesson. If BJES staff makes a scheduling error or calls to cancel a lesson within 24 hours of the scheduled time and is unable to provide an appropriate house/pro instructor this will count against BJES. BJES is also allowed two (2) scheduling errors/last minute cancellations within a one year period. Any cancellations/scheduling errors after this will result in a lesson credit to your account.
Any lesson that you do not show up for without calling prior to the lesson time will automatically be charged as a lesson.
We welcome our members to invite their friends and family to share in our Dome experience!
A member can bring as many guests in a year as they want with a limit of two guests per day. Please call in advance if you need an exception. However, an individual guest may only come for three visits per year when accompanied by a member.
GUEST PASS POLICY AND GUIDELINES
BJES is a membership organization and our first priority is to serve our members who have made a commitment to BJES by joining. The purpose behind our guest policy is to: enhance service to current members who are encouraging a friend to join; and to make reasonable accommodations for out-of-town family and visitors.
Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times while in the facility. Guest names are recorded in our system and are restricted to 3-visits per year. Guests are required to pay the Guest Rate Fee. The daily Guest Rate Fee is $10.
- Guest must be accompanied by the BJES member during their visit
- Anyone caught sneaking in a guest will have their membership revoked
- Member is responsible for the behavior of their guests
- Guest must provide a valid photo identification (driver’s license or school I.D.)
- Guest must register at the Front Desk and sign the Guest Waiver for using the facility
- Youth Guests (under 10) must have an adult (age 18 or older) remain at the facility with the youth guest at all times.
- Guests must adhere to all BJES policies and usage guidelines
- Guest access may be limited based on space restrictions
- Must check-in at the Front Desk no earlier than 15 minutes before the scheduled event
- Must remain in the observation areas during the program period and cannot use other parts of the facility. Once program is over, spectators must leave the facility
- BJES does not encourage young children to observe adult games for no other reason than safety. If you bring a child under the age of 10 to an event, they must be under the supervision of a non-participating adult
- Any spectator can be asked to leave if their behavior is disruptive and/or disrespectful
- Refunds will not be issued to any individual or team if removed for misconduct
Each guest will be asked to show a government-issued photo ID and sign a guest waiver at the start of their visit. BJES has the right to restrict or deny access.
OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGE POLICY:
Coolers and outside food and beverages are prohibited. Each participant is permitted to bring up to, but not exceeding, 32 ounces of liquid into to the facility. Food service options are available for sale at Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports. No food or drink is permitted in the workout areas, except for sports drinks or water bottles.
1. All participants and guests are required to have a facility waiver on file prior to participation.
2. All participants and guests are expected to act in a courteous, caring, respectful and responsible manner.
3. BJES schedules programs back to back in many circumstances. With this in mind, all participants and groups are expected to remain off the fields until their scheduled time begins and exit the space immediately following their scheduled activity time.
4. For BJES equipment use including: sports performance equipment, cones, pitching machines, sports balls, etc. Please contact the Front Desk for assistance. Upon completion participants and guest are required to return equipment to designated areas.
5. All participants and guests must keep their gear on the sidelines of fields and clear of all walkways and fields of play.
6. Hanging on or moving facility netting is strictly prohibited.
7. Verbally abusive behavior, including angry or vulgar language, swearing, name-calling or shouting may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
8.Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or any type of menacing behavior may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
9. Sexually revealing attire exposing midriff, cleavage or buttocks is considered inappropriate and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
10. Shirts and shoes must be worn throughout the building. Athletic shoes/rubber cleats are mandatory on fields, batting/pitching cages and fitness area. Footwear is required throughout the facility!
11. Children aged 11 and under must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older) in the facility.
12. No food, drink, gum, or sunflower seeds are permitted in the workout or field areas, except for sports drinks or water bottles.
13. Bikes, roller blades and skateboards are not permitted in the Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports facility.
14. Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged.
15. All facilities are tobacco-free. Use of tobacco will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the building and grounds, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
16. Participants and guest may be refused admittance if suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Substance use will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
17. Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
18. Lost and found items will be kept at the Front Desk Membership for a period of one week. Items left after one week will be thrown out or donated to Goodwill or the Salvation Army.
19. In the case of an accident or incident, a staff member must be notified and an accident/incident report must be filed and submitted to the appropriate department head. In the case of first responder assistance, all members of the party must remain on the premises until they are released by responder personnel.
20. Theft or behavior that results in the destruction or loss of property may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
21. Loitering within or on the grounds of Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports is considered inappropriate and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
22. Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports does not allow pets inside the complex; however, BJES does comply with all ADA service animal requirements. The ADA defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability.