home / About The Dome
Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports (BJES) is renowned as one of the leading indoor sports training centers in the country. As an air-supported structure we offer 112,000 square feet of unique training space for athletes, with clear spans and 72′ high ceilings. BJES allows training opportunities for turf sport teams (baseball/softball, football, soccer, and lacrosse) as well as to individual athletes, of any sport, who desire to improve athleticism and personal leadership skills. BJES is home to Cangelosi Baseball, Bo Jackson’s Football. Our team has developed an extraordinary model for player development that is delivered to athletes by our professional staff of coaches.
Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports (BJES) is an air-supported structure which offers 114,000 square feet of unique training space for athletes, with clear spans and 75′ high ceilings. Other features include:
- Full size major league infield.
- Moveable bases for various ages
- 8 hitting cages for baseball and softball
- 3 pitching tunnels for baseball and softball
- 20,000 square feet of Sports Performance Training area featuring “The Gauntlet”
- Full collegiate style weight room
- Long toss area for off-season throwing programs and speed work
- 80 yard, 3 lane track
- Multi-sports field for soccer, football and lacrosse
- Full size girls softball infield with moveable bases.
- Multi-use sports field for soccer, football, lacrosse and softball