UPDATE – May 14, 2020
We were thrilled to hear Governor DeWine announce that we can open our facility on May 26th. We’re gathering information, protocols, best practices and will have announcements, schedules and availability out to you as soon as we can. We’ll see you at The Dome in a few weeks!!!
RE-OPEN HOURS BEGINNING MAY 26TH-JUNE 7TH
Monday-Friday : 1p-9p (by appointment only)
Saturday: 8am-4pm (by appointment only)
Sunday: 8am-4pm (by appointment only)
To make a reservation of a private lesson or cage rental prior to May 26th, please email email@example.com. A member of our team will schedule your reservation and send you a confirmation. After May 26th, you can contact our front desk at 614-528-4555.
SUMMER HOURS BEGINNING JUNE 8TH
Monday-Friday : 9am-9pm
Friday: 9am – 4pm
At Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports we always strive to provide the best training environment for our athletes and families. The current COVID-19/Coronavirus has presented a new and unique reality that we are all experiencing. As of today, March 16th, we will temporarily close our facility in accordance with the mandate from Governor Michael Dewine (source). While we remain closed for business, we will continue to be available as a resource to answer player development or training questions you may have. We will be working closely with our partners at OSU Sports Medicine to share content for our athletes. We will closely monitor the information that is being released by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and Ohio Department of Public Health (ODH). We ask that our guests remain diligent about following CDC guidelines (HERE). We understand these are challenging times, we look forward to serving you again in the future.
For all facility related questions, please contact Aaron Conrad – firstname.lastname@example.org
For all sports related questions, please contact Neal Pakanick – email@example.com
UPDATE – April 29th, 2020
We continue to monitor the daily press briefings from Governor DeWine and prepare our facility for the day that we can re-open. We are working closely without partners at The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center to create the best practices for our facility. Our priority will be the safety of our employees, members and guests. As soon as we are given an indication of a potential re-open date, we will share that information across all platforms. For more specific information, please see the notes below:
We have been working with local authorities as well as state officials to understand safety protocols and best practices to re-open. Although we are not a part of phase 1, we are a part of a group of Small Businesses that are providing solutions for how we can open in Phase 2. We will be providing our players with a CDC approved team mask and their own hand sanitizer to use when we do re-open. Our exact open date will hopefully be released within 2 weeks.
OSU Sports Medicine:
Our partners at OSU Sports Medicine continue to be a great resource and provide us with industry standards that will protect our staff and customers. Prior to opening, we will release all guidelines and expectations for our staff and guests.
When we do open the doors, our first priority will be to get our players back into the dome to make sure they are prepared for the upcoming season. However, these workouts may be under small group restrictions. We have been working with the coaches to create a plan and once those are scheduled, players will receive this information. Players need to continue to workout at home as best they can because we do believe the ramp up time will be shrunk.
We have worked with League Directors and Tournament Directors to best understand their plans. For those Teams in COYBL, they have announced their season will run from June 1-July 26th. At this point, all tournament directors that have events in June and July are still on as scheduled. Tournaments in late May have made us aware that they are still on, but some have also set up potential make-up dates later in the summer (if needed). We are working with coaches to adjust schedules if needed and to navigate any potential changes that are down the road. We expect all teams to be back to play by late May/June.
May fees will be withdrawn as scheduled. We have discussed mechanisms in which we would credit players after the season, if the experience becomes less than originally planned.
The light is finally at the end of the tunnel and we can’t wait to get back with our teammates and friends. We know how tough this has been for all of you and we are excited to play ball!