home / OSU Wexner Medical Center Sports Medicine / Pre-Season Screening
The best ability is availability and preventive screening provides athletes with the best chance to stay available, healthy and competitive throughout the season. Ohio State’s Pre-season Prevention Screening includes:
- Full body screening for injuries and/or impairments
- Personal attention to injury history
- Consultation and review of screening
- Corrective exercise and communication to Bo Jackson Sports Performance staff
- Referral for further evaluation and treatment for injured individuals
Screening variables will be tested again at the end of the season and injuries will be tracked to determine continued improvement in injury prevention for the athletes.